Monday, March 10, 2014

Daily Dose

A few happy things that today has brought so far:

1) 8.5 hours of sleep. I'm finally breaking the Harry Potter spell!

2) A birthday package from my good friend Ian who lives in Jakarta. He was one of the first Indonesians to show me around Jogja when I first visited as a backpacker in 2009.


3) An invitation from my boss to visit Flores, an island in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), for a week-long training on toilet construction in support of the Sanitation, Hygeine and Water (SHAW) program, of which my org YDD is actively involved. This would be followed by a 3-4 day visit to Bali to visit my VIA counterpart, Toku, whose work in Bali has been focused on capacity-building and seeking potential markets in support of Muntigunung's social enterprise efforts. Super stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment